I will be playing the 2015 WSOP Main Event
1. I may be approached by other people to stake me in some other events. If I choose to play for them, those events will not be in on this package.
2. Decisions about which tournaments to play and whether to enter late will be at my sole discretion. I don’t usually enter late, and I don’t expect to do so in any of these, but I’m not ruling it out entirely.
3. My winnings as well as any payments I make to you may be reported to the IRS, in which case you will need to provide address, social security number (or equivalent, for non-Americans), and any other information required for this purpose. This isn’t information that I need in advance, but in the event that I need to pay out profits to you, it’s information I’ll need to collect before paying out your share of any large winnings.
4. Payment can be made via customer-to-customer bank transfer (I have accounts with Wells Fargo and Capital One 360), Paypal, or cash in Vegas. I will do my best to pay you back in the same form in which you paid me, but especially in the happy event that I owe you a lot of money, I can’t guarantee that.
5. Only the tournaments listed on the attached spreadsheet are part of the stake. Any other cash games or tournaments I play during this time, whether or not they are part of the WSOP, will not be paid for using stake money, nor will stakers be entitled to anything I win them.
6. Sponsorships, promotions, and anything else I receive as a result of playing these tournaments will not be shared with stakers unless they are funded from the prize pool.
Please let me know if you’re interested or if you have any questions.
|68b - Main Event (No-Limit Hold'em) - Day 1c||07/07/2015||10000||8||✔||-||15000.00|