$900K GTD Borgata Fall Poker Open Package
Event 1 $500K GTD
$560 x 3 Bullets
Nov 11 Wednesday
Event 6 $100K GTD
$400 x 3 Bullets
Nov 14 Saturday
Event 11 $300K GTD
$400 x 3 Bullets
Nov 16 Monday
Selling 50% of my action
9Bullets = $4,080
2% = $98 (min)
3% = $147
5% = $245
8% = $392
<10% = $469
15% = $704
20% = $938
*ALL UNUSED Bullets will be refunded the night of!
Venmo, Paypal, PNC, Cash at Borgata
— — — -
*Very comfortable @Borgata. Been playing cash there since ~opened in 2004 (original poker room in basement). I play the higher cash backroom limits over the years that I get comp rooms whenever soley from poker, which is odd. Only place in world I get any decent poker comps ha.
I’ve successfully sold action many times and have paid ALL investors on time. Kept everyone notified asap during and after play.
References are available!
I have 7 WSOP cashes, but I do mostly only play cash games (5/10nl & 10/25nl, 2/2PLO)
I stopped playing tournaments in 2009, & then started playing a few live tournaments again back in 2014 April; Which my poker links show below. The few tournaments I do choose to play in the year I take very seriously.
Some Tournaments Played since 2014:
- Borgata WPT $560 April ‘14 (cashed 172nd out of 2,483)
- Few WSOP bracelet events in June ‘14
1 cash (625th out of 7,862); 2 bubbles
2 of these events were the 7K-8K record breaking events where I outlasted 13K-14K+ of those players
- WPT Main $3,500 @Borgata Jan ‘15 (Lasted mid Day 2, busted ~280s of 989, no cash)
- WSOP Circuit $365 @Horseshoe Baltimore Feb ‘15 (cashed 53rd out of 2,403)
- WSOP Circuit Main $1,675 @Horseshoe Bmore Mar ‘15 (cashed 73 out of 670)
- WSOP 2015 Millionaire Maker (cashed 247 out of 7,275)
- WSOP 2015 Main Event (busted last level of Day 2 QQ- WPT Borgata Main Event (busted mid day 2 good amt above chip avg stack AA)
thanks for reading & gl
|Event 1 $500K GTD||11/11/2015||1680||3||-||-||-|
|Event 6 $100K GTD||11/14/2015||1200||1||-||-||-|